CDA's Medical Assistant Program
CDA Technical Institute offers the most complete and comprehensive Industrial Nondestructive Testing instruction and prepares you to be at the top of this fast-growing field.
Students will receive the academic credentials necessary to obtain certification up to Levels I & II as outlined in American Society of Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) SNT-TC-1A and will be trained in accordance to Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) standards.
This program is a 30 week (7 1/2 month) academic and practical program providing students with the skills to identify strengths and weaknesses in fabricated materials used in the industrial market. Students will learn to operate, understand, and calibrate inspection equipment used in the industry.
Classes are held Monday through Friday from 7 am to 12 pm, allowing students to be able to continue employment while in school.
In addition to the standard skills required our program goes further to certification in:
- Level I & II of Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Eddy Current Testing
- Visual Testing and Radiographic Testing
- API Rigging Certification
- CDA Confined Space Certification
- CDA Scaffolding Certification
- Radiation Safety
- HAZWOPER as outlined in 29CFR 1910.120
- NASE Worldwide First Aid/CPR/AED/O2